B446 Bartell Mega T 46 inch Concrete Helicopter Trowel
- Order in The Next to get it by April 10, 2020
- Real Time 194 Visitor Right Now
- Spend $60.00 to get Free Shipping
- Guarantee safe checkout
Paragon Tools handles returns and processes refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind, however we may choose to do so at our discretion.
But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. This is, when the product is used for its intended purpose in accordance with all instructions and:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
- Is unsafe;
- Is significantly different from any sample or description provided;
- Doesn’t’ do what the Store said it would, or what the customer asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
We also may choose to cover return postage costs and will also do this at our discretion.
Should you wish to return your order, please notify us within 30 days of purchase with a valid reason for return. If we are unable to resolve your complaint or further assist you, we will process a refund upon timely receipt of the goods purchased.
Unopened goods will be refunded in full.
Refunds will be processed promptly and payment made by the same method that you made payment. All refunds are made at the discretion of Paragon Tools.
Please keep proof of purchase, such as payment confirmation or receipt.
Have a question?
With a name as promising as the B446 Mega T, the results achieved from Bartell’s top standard 46 inch concrete helicopter trowel machine certainly won’t disappoint you. The model is at the top end of the industry-leader’s range. So, if you’re looking to invest in only the best, find out why this model has got concreters talking.
Finishing large areas of concrete no longer has to be a daunting task. You’ll soon see how the Mega T concrete helicopter makes light work of every project. This 46 inch trowel machine is perfect for use indoors and outdoors. Helping you to cover surface areas such as warehouses, factories, retail stores and carparks fast and with precision!
Benefits of the Bartell Mega-T 46 inch Trowel Machine
With benefits including a powerful and robust Honda GX340 engine you know that your jobs will be carried out efficiently and effectively. While Bartell’s other models such as the B436 and B446 power trowel do pack a punch, Bartell have really exceeded themselves with the Mega-T.
What really sets the Mega T pro trowel machine apart from the other models in Bartell’s range of helicopter power trowels is the CVT clutch system. This system gives you significantly more torque and power so you will get the job done quicker.
But don’t worry, it won’t run away on you or be hard to handle. Due to the precision balancing of this 46 inch heli trowel, it will be as easy to handle like the lesser powered and smaller models.
46 inch concrete helicopters are great for when you have large areas to cover. Do keep in mind though, that if you often cover areas larger than 90m2 you should consider a Bartell ride on trowel machine for ultimate productivity savings.
Easy maintenance of this helicopter trowel machine will help you make sure you get the most benefit out of it. The chrome plating is specifically designed to make your clean up easier at the end of the job. And the built in site glass makes checking oil level easy, help you to keep it in good nick so you don’t have unnecessary down time.
Specifications of the Bartell B446 Mega T Concrete Helicopter Trowel
- Petrol trowel machine
- Engine: Honda GX340 10.7hp (8kW)
- Heavy-gauge steel components and blades to ensure strength and rigidity.
- Cast iron spider assembly and precision ground arms for tight tolerances and faster troweling
- Jig welded to give minimal flex while operating the machine for a smooth finish every time.
- High tensile steel gear boxes complete with heavy-duty steal and bronze worm gears.
- Integrated standard hoist hook to make it simple to lift the machine.
- Adjustable handle for optimal comfort for the operator.
- Throttle Control
- Operate at full torque from 25 to 180 rpm.
- Optional low emissions muffler
- Float Blade: 10” x 18” / 25cm x 46cm
- Float Pan: 48.5” / 98cm
- Finish Blade: 6” x 18” / 15cm x 46cm
- Combination Blade: 8” x 18” / 20cm x 46cm
- Weight: 118kg
- This concrete helicopter comes with a set of combo blades included
Bartell are so sure of the quality of this concrete helicopter that it comes with 3-year as a standard with this top of the range product.
Bartell power trowel parts
As we have servicing agent partners for Bartell, you don’t have to worry about finding the spare parts for your trowelling machine. We are located right here in Australia in Canberra so it’s not hard for you or your mechanic to track any spare parts that you need in the future. So if you need Bartell B446 power trowel parts or any other part for Bartell machinery, just give us a call on 0426752251.
Want to enquire about a Bartell Trowel machine for sale from our range?
If you’re interested in this 46 inch concrete helicopter for sale please contact us on 0426752251 for a postage quote or pick up locations. Or, if you have any questions you’d like us to answer before you make your final decision, we’re only too happy to help!
So, if only the best will do, why not get in touch with any questions you may have on this Bartell Mega T trowel machine?