Bartell 36 inch Troweling Machine – B436
- Order in The Next to get it by April 7, 2020
- Real Time 154 Visitor Right Now
- Spend $60.00 to get Free Shipping
- Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
With Honda GX160: $3,335
With Honda GX270: 3,799
If you’re looking for a reliable 36″ troweling machine, one of Bartell’s latest model release may be perfect for you. The B436 Bartell walk-behind trowel is quickly becoming the favoured trowelling machine for concretors. With its robust nature, this concrete trowel machine offers longevity alongside ease of use.
This high-powered troweling machine will help you to achieve a smooth finish every time and with the combination blades, versatility isn’t an issue. The Bartell B436 is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. With the machine’s variable settings you’ll be able to achieve both glossy and matte finishes. The accuracy of the troweling makes this power trowel suitable for all types of surface areas. Perfect for finishing floors in warehouses, factories, car parks and bridge decks.
Still wondering if this 36 inch troweling machine will benefit your business? If you cover areas up to 90 meters, the Bartell B436 will make sure your production rates improve.
If that sounds too good to be true, find out why the Bartell B436 is one of the highest rated troweling machines on the global market.
Why the Bartell B436 is the Best Trowel Machine for Sale
The Bartell 36 inch Troweling Machine packs in plenty of power with your choice of a Honda GX160 or GX270 engine. But don’t worry, the manoeuvrability of this concrete troweling machine is still awesome. Thanks to the precision balanced handling, this 36 inch troweling machine is almost effortless to operate! It’s ease of use makes it perfect for anyone looking for their first concrete trowel machine.
Cleaning and storing this power trowel has also been made easy. There’s no need for disassembly, when you need to store or transport your walk behind trowel. The folding handle allows you to quickly stow away your machine.
This B436 power trowel comes with a three-year warranty, but you can expect the machine to last you much longer than this. The high tensile steel shafting and heavy-duty gear boxes will withstand long-term wear. There are also many other features which ensure that each component of the machine was built to last.
As it’s easy to check the oil levels and the gear box levels, the Bartell B436 is easy to maintain. Maintenance is key to ensuring the longevity of your machine.
Another unique selling point for the Bartell B436 is its unparalleled speed. Even though it has both high capacity power and speed, your finished result won’t be compromised.
Specifications of the B436 Bartell 36 inch Troweling Machine
- Sight glass to check oil levels for trouble-free operation
- Adjustable handle
- Precision balanced
- Chrome plating for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Low emissions muffer (optional)
- Throttle control
- Hoist hook (optional)
- Includes combination blades for versatility
- Centrifugal safety switch
- Petrol Troweling Machine with choice of GX160 or GX270 Honda
- Power output: 4.8hp (3.6kW) / 8.5hp (6.3kW)
- Float Plade: 10” x 14” or 25cm x 36cm
- Float Pan: 36.5” or 93cm
- Finish Blade: 6” x 14” or 15cm x 36cm
- Combination Blade: 8” x 14” or 20cm x 36cm
- Weight: 75kg
Want to know more?
If you’re interested this Bartell 36 inch Troweling Machine please contact us on 0426752251 for a postage quote. We will also be happy to answer any questions you have in relation to the product.