Raptor Heavy Duty Wheelbarrow
You know you are in reliable handles with the Raptor Heavy Duty Wheelbarrow by your side on the construction site.
A favourite among by bricklayers, concreters, landscapers, and builders because of its tough, durable frame and tray. Providing quality at an affordable price.
These wheelbarrows have a high capacity heavy gauge powder coated tray, with a high front lip to make it easy to offload the contents.
The reinforced base increases its stability, making it perfect for large loads such as concrete, bricks and rubble.
The legs of these wheelbarrows are constructed with solid steel as well as a 4mm steel nose guard for tipping.
Especially designed with thicker, stronger, waterproof treated wooden handles for long lasting performance.
Features a 16” x 4.8” pneumatic wheel on a 25mm solid axle. This provides comfortable use and easy manoeuvrability.
Wheelbarrow Spare Parts
Another great thing about this wheelbarrow is that you can extend its life by replacing individual parts. This will save you time and money down the track. If you need just a new Tyre, handle,. tray or even a simple bolt. All the wheelbarrow spare parts are available – just call 0426 752 251
Specifications of the Raptor Heavy Duty Wheelbarrow:
– Reinforced base
– 1.2mm folded
– Front brace: For increased strength of tray at the front lip.
– Arched Front Lip for easy pouring
– Heavy Gauge Powder Coated Tray
– Steel Base board for increased strength in the base of the tray.
– Solid steel legs
– 4mm Powder coated Nose Guard for tipping
– Thick, smooth, waterproof treated handles
– 16” x 4.8” pneumatic wheel on a 25mm solid axle
– Capacity: 100L
– Weight: 32kg
– Ideal for bricks, rocks, concrete, landscaping, sand, rubble and building materials
Please call us for any wheel barrow spare parts that you need.
This is a Bulk Item that can’t be processed by this website.