Rocket – Square Tray Heavy Duty Wheelbarrow
The Rocket Heavy Duty Wheelbarrow is your perfect companion on a construction site.
Specifically designed with strength, durability and affordability in mind. These wheelbarrows have a high capacity 100 litre heavy gauge powder coated tray, with a square tray perfect for bricks and a square shovel
The reinforced square base increases its stability, making it perfect for large loads such as concrete, bricks, sand and carting rubble, stones, bricks and building materials
Legs are constructed with solid steel and the wheelbarrow features a 4mm nose guard.
Especially designed with thicker, stronger, moisture resistant eucalyptus hardwood wooden handles for long lasting performance.
A favourite among by bricklayers, concreters, landscapers, and builders
Features a 16” x 4.8” pneumatic wheel on a 25mm solid axle. This provides comfortable use and easy maneuverability.
Wheelbarrow Spare Parts
Another great thing about this wheelbarrow is that you can extend its life by replacing individual parts. This will save you time and money down the track. If you need just a new Tyre, handle,. tray or even a simple bolt. All the wheelbarrow spare parts are available – just call 0426 752 251
Specifications of the Rocket Square Tray Heavy Duty Wheelbarrow:
– Reinforced base
– 1.2mm folded
– Front brace: For increased strength of tray at the front lip.
– Square Tray
– Heavy Gauge Powder Coated Tray
– Steel Base board for increased strength in the base of the tray.
– Solid steel legs
– 4mm Powder coated Nose Guard for tipping
– Thick, smooth, waterproof treated handles
– 16” x 4.8” pneumatic wheel on a 25mm solid axle
– Capacity: 100L
– Weight: 32kg
– Ideal for bricks, rocks, concrete, landscaping, sand, rubble and building materials
Note: Wheel barrow spare parts also available for sale.
This is a Bulk Item that can’t be processed by this website. Contact us to purchase this item.
- Delivery in ACT is free
- Contact us to get a delivery quote or available local pick up options for other areas